Gammill Electric’s capabilities include contracting, design, fabrication, engineering, integration, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and testing and modernization.
Gammill works with a variety of industries, with a focus on industrial contracting, power generation and material handling.
The team at Gammill Electric is AWS (American Welding Society) Certified for your project needs.
In addition, we are also:
- B-Class License, Certified General Contractor
- C10 Certified Electrical Contractor
- UL508A Industrial Control Panel Fabricator
Mechanical services include:
- Pipe construction and welding
- Generator exhaust systems
- Generator radiator duct systems
- Turnkey generator mechanical installations
- Gorbel work stations (logo check for)
- Demag crane installation (logo check for)
- Ergonomic vacuum lifter installations
- General machinery repair
To learn more about these mechanical services, request a quote from Gammill Electric today.